We love old school glamour and the scarf is a timeless classic way to get the look. It adds a bit of extra flair so that your hair looks ‘put together’, not ‘thrown together’, even on those pesky bad hair days. Marc Anthony shares a ‘Sail Away’ way to incorporate a scarf into your spring and summer mane.
This classic look can work at the beach or as you dance the night away under the summer stars. To keep it looking new we suggest not tying it overly tight – loose works best for this.
- If your hair is straight or wavy use a scrunching technique with some Dream Waves Amplifying Lotion to pump up the texture into a beach wave.
- If you have curly hair style first with Strictly Curls Curl Envy Perfect Curl Cream to add definition but still leave a soft natural texture.
- Fold the scarf over into a TRIANGLE and place it where you would like it to sit on your head.
- Once you are happy with the placement use two large clips and pin the scarf where it sits best so you can fuss with the knot without it moving the scarf.
- Once satisfied with the knot remove the clips and leave the ends down and loose. Voila mademoiselle le pirate.
‘That’s a wrap’ on Sail Away.