Her high ponytail was very Bridget Bardot in feeling – it was so polished and elegant. This look is fresh and will carry its way into spring easily. Anything works for Reese but this in particular looks charming.
1. Anyone can wear this type of ponytail however, if your hair is super fine we suggest augmenting your look with a few extensions to add volume.
2. After blowing out your hair with Instantly Thick™ Full Blow Out Lotion, we suggest setting it with Velcro rollers to add tons of volume and movement.
3. Once the rollers have set for 15-20 minutes, brush them out with a natural bristle brush before putting it up.
4. Make a high ponytail at the crown area and wrap it with an elastic, keeping the front a bit loose on the top.
5. Once this is done wrap a one inch section of hair around it to not only hide the elastic but to add a bit of detailing to the overall look. By having the ponytail sit so high the sides of this will fall fuller and give it that fabulous 60s starlet vibe.