We love old school glamour and the scarf is a timeless classic way to get the look. It adds a bit of extra flair so that your hair looks ‘put together’, not ‘thrown together’, even on those pesky bad hair days. Marc Anthony shares an ‘Urban Chic’ way to incorporate a scarf into your spring and summer mane.
Perfect for hot summer days at work. This look works best with a bit of movement, so you’ll need to do a full blowout first.
- To get more fullness try Instantly Thick Hair Thickening Cream or Salon Expert Volumizing Blowout Cream, which not only creates volume but also adds a ton of shine.
- Use a round brush to get extra body as you blow dry, especially the root area.
- Add a bit of waves at the ends with an extra large barrel curling iron.
- Gently gather hair to the side and hold in place with a covered elastic band.
- Fold the scarf into a loose 2” – 3” STRIP.
- Hold the scarf over the elastic band and tie it tightly into a knot.
- Create a bow to your liking, fluffing the bulb of the bow to your preferred size. Leave the tails hanging loosely.
‘That’s a wrap’ on Urban Chic.